onsdag 2 december 2009

dexter

Angel: "you got to think positive bro, coz what we think create the world around us. It's all about energy and interconnectedness. I mean, we got to think positive...
Dexter: (thinking) Angel lost someone, too, when his wife left him. Now he's going towards the light, searching for answers. He found one on an Oprah rerun. I wish it was that easy for me.

-

Angel: Tell the universe what you need.
Dexter: I need to kill somebody.

-

Jimmy: Madoli curses you!
Dexter: I'm afraid Madoli is a little late on the party for that one.

-

Doaks: What are you doing in here?
Dexter: The tits are right there.

-

"Killing yourself isn't the answer, you don't get point for dying"
"I don't wanna die, I'm just trying to figure out some way to feel alive"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar